Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ode To A Lemon Cake










Last week I had the best piece of lemon cake...ever... fresh sunlight melting on my lips. Dreamy. 

It's Saturday... I'm going to clean, putter around, and track down some flowers. I think there might even be some crocheting in my future...a blanket.  I've been catching myself teaching the kitten to disco dance lately, she doesn't like it, I don't blame her... useless skill in the kitten world.


*Disco... that reminds me of these totally cool knitting kits by
Wool and the Gang
*The mystical lemon cake is from Gere a Deli
*According to a new study out of Spain, moderate drinking of beer can cut the risk of diabetes and high blood pressure and even help people lose weight.  Viva Pacifico.


(via 1 unknown, 2 stylemepretty, 3 dearcolleen, 4 marthastewart, 5-7 unknown, 8 apartmenttherapy)